These birds nest cookies are so cute, little and fun to make with kiddos. They are filled with creamy peanut butter, milk chocolate and butterscotch chips all melted together with chow Mein noodles to look like a nest. Add Cadbury eggs for a special touch birds nest touch!
How cute are these birds nests?! I just can’t get enough of them and how easy they are to make. The peanut butter and chocolate combination is always a hit and with these adorable nests you can even double the recipe to share with your friends and family.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 2 cups Milk Chocolate Chips
- 2 cups Butterscotch Chips
- 1/4 cup Peanut Butter creamy
- 12 ounce Chow Mein Noodles
- 1 bag Cadbury eggs Mini
- In a large microwave safe bowl add the chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, and peanut butter. Microwave stirring after every 30 seconds until melted and smooth.
- Add in the bag of chow Mein noodles and mix until combined. Scoop out 2 tablespoons of the mixture and place on parchment paper. Top with 3 Cadbury eggs. Let sit until chocolate has hardened.