Brownies Recipe is mixed with almond flour, coconut sugar, cocoa powder to create a soft, crisp outside and a rich, fudgey inside with surprising chocolate chunks in every bite. A must have sweet and salty dessert!
The perfect dessert to end the day with! Whenever I am on a diet or any health diet to get back into shape, I usually start to crave a little sweetness. They are simple to make and taste delicious.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1/2 cup plus 2 Tablespoons butter melted
- 2/3 cup coconut sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chunks
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line an 8×8 inch pan with parchment paper and set aside.In a large bowl whisk together the melted butter, sugar and eggs and mix until incorporated. Add in the vanilla, almond flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt and stir.
- Fold in the chocolate chunks and spread evenly into the bottom of your pan. Bake for 15-20 minutes checking them after 15 minutes.