Chicken Potstickers are an amazing appetizer or light meal filled with ground chicken, shredded carrots, green cabbage, garlic cloves in a sauce mixed together then added to a dumpling wrapper and cooked. These are quick and easy to make!
One of my favorite asian recipes that are so simple to make. Chicken potstickers are filled with ground chicken as its protein, shredded carrots and green cabbage. Add in garlic cloves and green onions, some hoisin sauce and sesame oil with a beaten egg. This mixture creates the perfect combination of filling for this potstickers recipe. Simply add a small scoop to a dumpling wrapper and fold it in half, pinching off the sides, then cooked in a skillet. It is that simple and easy!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1/2 cup carrots shredded
- 1 cup green cabbage shredded
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup green onions chopped
- 1 tablespoon hoisen sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil for frying
- 40 dumpling wrappers
- Soy sauce for dipping
- In a medium bowl combine ground chicken, carrots, green cabbage, garlic, green onions, hoisin sauce, sesame oil and egg. Mix until incorporated. Heat the vegetable oil to medium in a large saucepan.
- To make the potstickers, lay the dumpling wrapper on a solid surface. Add a heaping teaspoon of the chicken mixture to the center. Wet the outside edges and fold the dumpling together and seal tightly.
- Place the dumplings in the skillet and cook on each side for 2-3 minutes until golden brown. Serve with soy sauce or favorite asian dipping sauce