Turn your cup of joe into a tasty treat with vanilla gelato and chocolate sauce.
- Makes: 1 serving
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Difficulty Rating: Easy
- 2 scoops vanilla caramel gelato (about ¼ cup each)
- 2-3 tablespoons cold brew coffee
- 1 tablespoon caramel coffee creamer
- whipped cream
- chocolate sauce
- coarse sea salt
- Scoop gelato into a 12-ounce glass coffee mug or ice cream sundae dish.
- Pour cold brew coffee over gelato.
- Slowly pour coffee creamer over cold brew.
- Top with whipped cream, drizzle with chocolate sauce and sprinkle with a pinch of sea salt. Serve immediately.