Parmesan Honey Pork Roast is a tender pork roast slow cooked in a sweet and savory grated parmesan, sticky honey, soy sauce with dried basil seasoning and garlic sauce making this fall apart tender with every slice. The best mouth watering pork roast!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 6 Hours
Cooking Temperatures :
- Rare to Medium: 145 to 150 degrees Fahrenheit
- Medium: 150 to 155 degrees Fahrenheit
- Medium to Well: 155 to 160 degrees Fahrenheit
- Well: 160 degrees Fahrenheit
- 2-3 pounds boneless pork roast
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup honey
- 3 Tbsp soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp dried basil
- 2 Tbsp minced garlic
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1/4 cup cold water
- Spray slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray. Place roast in slow cooker. In a small bowl, combine the cheese, honey, soy sauce, basil, garlic, oil and salt; pour over pork. Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours or until a meat thermometer reads 160°.
- Remove meat to a serving platter; keep warm. Skim fat from cooking juices; transfer to a small saucepan. Bring liquid to a boil. Combine cornstarch and water until smooth.
- Gradually stir into pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Slice roast; serve with gravy (I also made mashed potatoes and the gravy was delicious on them!).